The gingham dog went "bow-wow-wow!"
And the calico cat replied "mee-ow!"
The air was littered an hour or so,
with bits of gingham and calico"
(Eugene Field)

8.31.2010

last day of August, boo hoo!









This card is for my girls, who I miss a lot today.

Through all of the missing, I'm holding on to my "bulletproof postive attitude" today! (Thanks, Kal!)
I found a nice quote by Erma Bombeck that inspires me and makes me want to do more... of
everything!
"When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit
of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything
you gave me.'"
Now that would indicate a life well spent!
Working in the basement today on my last day of vacation from school. I'm a homebody, and it will be hard to dedicate myself to work again. Ah, well! But cleaning the basement is the best way I can spend the day today!




No comments: