School starts in two days, so I'm finishing up my last few fun goals of the summer.
1. create a blog a
2. visit with friends like crazya
3. get my workshop organized so that other people can see it (here's to you G and M!)a
4. make lots of cards and scrapbook pagesa
5. print hard copy of all the pictures on CD'sa
6. get my sewing station up and running againa
7. work through my yoga CD and learn some new movesa
8. enter a card challenge on linea
Hmmmm, there were some other goals, too. I guess I didn't get those done!
Here's a card I made this week:
I'm still playing with the log cabin technique, but I stamped the strips with all SU images and then cut apart to use in the lob cabin.
Time to create!