The gingham dog went "bow-wow-wow!"
And the calico cat replied "mee-ow!"
The air was littered an hour or so,
with bits of gingham and calico"
(Eugene Field)

8.01.2008

scrapbooking too!


Today my friend Geri and I are going to the CK Scrapbook Convention
at the Valley Forge Convention Center in King of Prussia, PA. To celebrate, here is a scrapbook page that I've been working on.
This paper is BEAUTIFUL! I apologize, but I don't remember whose paper it is. I found it in a local scrapbook store. I cut the letters free-hand, the buttons are from my stash. The sunburst is from Quickkutz. This is my first ever Quickkutz piece, and I used my Cuttlebug to cut it.
I embossed the dots under the picture with my crop-a-dile, and then I inked over them.
Thanks for looking! Have a great day!


No comments: